Friday, August 20, 2010

One Random Thing About Me

For those of you on Facebook I am sure you remember when "25 Things About Me" was going around (or whatever it was called). My list was sort of lame because I couldn't think of hardly anything while I was writing it but a hundred things once I hit "publish."

For some redemption, here is one random thing about me -- this list will probably be ongoing as I think of more!

Yesterday I had a hysteroscopy (before I googled it today I had no idea what that was so don't feel bad if you don't either!) and I was put to sleep with a "medical cocktail." The thing is I L-O-V-E being put to sleep . . . or rather I love the 60 seconds right before I fall asleep. It's great!

I was only out for about 20 minutes and I woke up all groggy and sleepy, went home, took a Lortab and drifted back into unconsciousness and it was FABULOUS! I would love to be a napper but I can never go to sleep so to be able to lay my head down in the middle of the day and immediately feel like I was literally floating away was wonderful!

It is possible that I am a little sad that I am not in pain today because that ends the need for medication (that may answer your question, in case you were wondering if I took the meds just for fun and the answer to that is NO!).

My friends there you have one random thing about me - I love assisted sleeping (when it's a medical necessity)!

No comments: