Sunday, May 23, 2010

Eat, Sleep, Breathe Baseball!

Saturday was Mason's last T-ball game of the season and I forgot my camera!! Agh, can't believe it! His games only last about 45 minutes so I didn't have time to go back and get it! He did great and was so happy to have Josh & Erica, Amy, and Mimee & Papa, plus Ryan, Conner, & I cheering him on!

I was happy to have some extra hands to help me with Conner! The Cardinals had a great season and we can't wait for next year when Mason and Conner can play!!

After taking a short break from ball, we headed to Shreveport to catch a Captains game for Turner's 10th Birthday! They had a bunch of inflatables from Party Central there also so Mason enjoyed doing the obstacle course and Conner headed off with Ryan to watch the game. We got him a little souvenier bat and you would have thought we gave him a million dollars - he is so proud of it!

Louisiana boys waiting in line for tickets!


Mason in the obstacle course

Elise, Turner, & Wayne


Turner's lil' brother Stinson sleeping through it all!

HAPPY 1OTH BIRTHDAY TURNER!

No comments: