Saturday, May 1, 2010

Go, Go, Go!!

My sweet little Conner doesn't know too many words but what he does know is "go, go, go!" And that is just what we did today!

Mason had T-ball pictures this morning and a game at 10:30. It was so humid out! I've begun to dread Mason's games because all Conner does is run out onto the field and I have to run after him and then back again we go. He was a bit confused today though because we were in a different dugout so instead of running onto the field he just stayed in the opposing team's dugout! I felt bad cheering for Mason from over there! The other parents were nice though and gave him Gatorade and he just sat on their bench as content as can be! Luckily, we played our little cousin, Jack, and friend, Tucker, so at least Conner wasn't with complete strangers!

After the game, we came home and changed clothes to get ready for fishin' and picnicin'. Mason caught two fish with his new rod and was super excited because Ryan hadn't caught any yet!

Conner & friends playing in the dirt
(yes, I know I need a new camera!! i can't tell you how many pictures I have of their backs!)

Mason & Payne keeping it country - swimming in the pond

Conner and I left the picnic early to get him a nap and the big boys stayed around to fish and swim!
This evening, Mason & I went to Kid City at Shreveport Community Church for a classmate's birthday party. I had never been there before and it was really neat! We will have to go back this summer!
I enjoyed watching Mason interacting with his friends from school. Before prek he had never been in a setting where I didn't know everyone he was with so it's fun to see him have his own little friends separate from me. Sad but fun!
Birthday girl, Libby, Mason, Miken, & Coltin

Mason playing pinball


group shot
(you can't see Valentina & Coltin)
Blayne, Libby, Lacy, Landry, Mason, Miken, & Lily



So after go, go, going all day now its time to pack for the Big D!




No comments: