Sunday, May 23, 2010

EVERYONE LOVES A PREGNANT CHICK!

Hip Hip Hooray . . . . . .

I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!

As I mentioned in my post "Eat, Sleep, Breathe Baseball" the whole family came out to watch Mason's T-ball game on Saturday. After about 20 minutes into the game my mom called Amy, Erica, and me into a huddle and asked us if we like Erica's shirt.

Erica always wears shirts with catchy phrases on it so it took me a few seconds to digest "Everyone loves a pregnant chick!" and realize that it wasn't just a statement of fact but a declaration!

Congrats to Josh & Erica! My babies are so excited to have cousins!

3 comments:

The Whalen Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

Lauren said...

Yay! SO fun! Congrats! (I'll have to admit I thought you were talking about Amy at first.)

Kelly Cobb said...

Well you didn't mention that the other night! Congrats Josh and Erica :)