Sunday, May 23, 2010

Feels like Summer!

Sniff, sniff - that's me lamenting that my Mason is five years old! Today after church Mason & my dad left on their second annual birthday camping trip to Arkansas. When I asked if he wanted to stay home he quickly replied "No, I'm going with Papa!" This morning at church he followed him around like a little lost puppy - he even went up front to pray for people so he could be near his Papa!

So with Dad & Mason on the road the rest of the family minus Blake, who was harvesting wheat, went to Outback for lunch. Conner doesn't normally miss his naps but today was an exception and I'm proud to say that he did fantastic at the resturant!

After lunch, Conner & I headed to Kinsley & Caden's birthday party at the park. It was HOT! They had miniature ponies, goats, pigs, and dogs. Conner loved feeding the ponies and petting them but he wanted no part of riding one! He headed to the playground instead!

Chowing down on cake & ice cream



HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY KINSLEY &
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY CADEN!

To cool off some after we got home Conner splashed around in the pool while Ryan & I chilled in the shade. He was enjoying having both of his parents attention all to himself!


But all I've got to say is if this is what May feels like then I don't want to feel what July is like!

No comments: