Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gator & Friends Field Trip

I took off work on Tuesday to attend Mason's class field trip to Gator & Friends in Greenwood, LA. We had been to the Alligator Park in Natchitoches when Conner was born so we were excited to check out some different alligators!


I am so thankful I am able to attend events like these. It really warms my heart to see Mason with his friends and their tender relationships. I am extremely happy that we decided to put Mason in school this year - I really didn't want to, but I'll always be grateful I did!


Mason & the alligators



Mommy & Mason

Mrs. Deas, Mason's teacher, is awesome and is always taking pictures of the kids

and sending them home --

WE LOVE HER!!

Holding the 'gator!



Miken & Mason

precious!



The Pre-K Gang!

I love these kids!




I checked Mason out after the trip was over and we still had an hour of so before I'd told the sitter we'd be back so went to a get a haircut and to visit Erica at the gym. Then we stopped at the store for a push-up and came on home!


The boys were begging for their Papa so he came over and took them out riding. Afterward they brought our vacation home (aka the pop-up camper) for me to start cleaning and getting ready for vacation!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!


It was a wonderful day with my babies!




2 comments:

Lauren said...

So cute! I'm glad that you are happy with the decision you made to put him in school this year. It certainly looks like he's having a great time!

By the way, if I haven't mentioned it already...I LOVE your short hair! It really is cute!!

The Doyals said...

I can't wait to go on field trips with Bailey when she gets older- how fun! It will be a great experience to go on field trips with "normal children," since I went on lots with some looney toons at the Ville!

And I second the hair comment Lauren- I love it!

(I actually talked to Mindy in person today, but I know that she- like me- loves blog comments so this is because I love you Mindy!!!)