Friday, May 14, 2010

Field Day 2010

Today was Field Day 2010 at Griffin Beach!
The P.E. teachers had lots of fun games and races in store for PreK3 & PreK4! Flip flop toss, beach ball run, relay races with leis instead of batons, etc. The best games were probably when the kids and teachers got to get each other wet! It was so hot out that I secretly wished I could have been in those games too!
Conner is going to deserve a medal for all the things he has to go to and watch Mason have fun but yet he can't participate! He did much better in the stroller than I thought he would though - didn't like it but he did it! Thank you Conner!
Here are some pictures of the Field Day Winners . . . in my opinion!!
Mrs. Deas' boys!
Yea for Orange Shirts!
(Lauren, your mom's team is the purple shirts on the right!)


The best part to them was getting to sit down and rest when they were done with their turn!


Taking a 15 minute breather!


Conner, the big man on campus!
He was sitting in Mrs. Deas' chair so he thought he was something!


Love my lil' Griffin!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So fun! I remember loving field day as a kid! I hope none of the teachers (*cough* my mom *cough*) had white t-shirts on for the getting wet game. ;)